Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My bad experience with mobile plans

And so there I was a babe waiting and waiting for my plan to get approved. I told the agent I spoke with that I have already submitted all the requirementsthat he

needed from me and I see no reason why he is taking too long to make things happen.

The bad experience started when I trusted the agent to do things for me instead of doing everything by myself. I could have just taken the time to visit the customer service center to pass my papers and then relaxed after. But instead I gave my papers to an agent, thinking he got the connections to speed up the process for me . But it turned out to be a disaster. I waited patiently for a month with no results. I ended up being the perennial prepaid plan subscriber then.

Now, I learned to just be contented with scratching cards to get the credits loaded

in my phones. The trouble of waiting is not for someone like me. And I think, all of us would agree to this. Nobody likes waiting.

I'm writing this blog then to get my angst off and to express myself to the mobile communication tycoon. If they can come up with an idea to get plans done in weeks then maybe they would have another customer added to their roster of clients. But for the moment I'm out

to be happy with my prepaid plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment